Saturday, January 16, 2010

WFG: 16 Personal Likeness Muggs

























WFG:Well hello everyone, I've received a couple messages about my absence on the forum over the last month, Thank you for your concern AND interest. Im okay, Just busy at work, The pictures you are about to see are personal likeness muggs, I guess you could say I was doing a favor for some good friends. Unfortunately I can not post the pictures that I used for reference at the request of the company, but I am allowed to share what I've been working on for the last month straight. I must admit they can drive you to the point of absolute boredom but also it was kinda fun seeing them assemble into a little army, Im definitely not envious of the other 75 the malos have to due haha. I would also like to say thank you to the malo's for giving me the opportunity and the chance to work along side with them! I <3>

Next Custom: The Miss-Adventures of FlapJAck