Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Adventure Time Minis: Finn & Jake

Hey everyone! Sorry I've been a little MIA this past month or so, Its been a crazy November! Tis the season for holiday cheer and bare minimum of free time! Not to mention the season for sickness, ugh I caught the flu on top of recently getting one of my last chemo treatments! Wooo-whoo!! Im pretty excited the end is near! Anywho amongst getting sick and chemo I recently finished moving out of my old apartment, so I've been strapped for free time! But Im back in action- going to be pumping out the last of my sale orders and holiday gifts, some trades and a couple ones created for my own personal enjoyment!

Also another quick side note- My last custom I sent out (Mara Jade) got lost in the mail for literally two weeks before it got to its final destination, which was only one state over.  So Im now including confirmation numbers with all orders!  Now onto customs number 127 and 128,  Custom Finn ( Marvel Capsules) and Jake (Mini Mugg).








Next Custom: Slave Leia