Thursday, December 2, 2010

Metal Gear Solid: Snake

Hello everybody, this is [OLD] Snake from the Metal Gear Solid video games: This custom was a two person project, Dr.mugg hand crafted the [awesome] removable knives and sculpted most of the mugg. Then the good Ol Dr. handed it over to me and said do with it what you will and I was like okay?! THANKS?! haha So this is our love child, haha. No but really the dr. had started this awhile back for Are-Jay and that fell thru and he gave it to me to finish off. Anyway I added the sculpted mustache, cig, hair and bandana tail. I had alot of fun painting this guy i chose to go with greyscale for no real reason, It just made me think of the old school MGS so I stuck with it. I hope you guys like it! CUSTOM #132!












Next Custom: Toss up!? muahahaha