Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Venture Brothers: Brock Samson

This was a custom I made for a trade with my old roommate (Ev Jones) We recently had moved out of our apartment and we headed back home, him to NY and me to NJ. Any way He made Me Rod from "Hot Rod"-Awesome movie if you haven't checked it out! I made him Brock Samson, the Venture family body guard, from the adult swim show Venture Brothers- If you haven't seen it-Its an awesome show! He wanted Brock portrayed from a certain episode - Victor. Echo. November. In the episode their is a hit on the venture family by the guild- and Brock runs around the house naked killing off all intruders. When Brock was asked "Why are you Naked?" This is how he replied- "To prey on their fear, move like an animal, to feel the kill!" This is custom number 147 for me.




Next Custom: Arcee or Poison Ivy