Sunday, January 30, 2011

G.I. JOE : Cobra Mechsuit

Welcome one and all, this custom has been a working progress for several months now, I started this guy maybe 4 or 5 months ago and had to put him to the side to work on other things.  I finally got a chance to put some more man hours in, and now I am finished! This guy was made for my own personal enjoyment, I had an extra mugg body laying around and was trying to think of something to make with it, I originally got the mechsuit idea from Yabemc. In addition to collecting vinyl toys, I also like to collect and build legos, the pilot of the mech suit is none other than Cobra Commander him self, he used to be a starwars snow trooper :) This mech suit features two different modes, It has the standard street Viper mode and the Fire Viper mode.  The street Viper mode is a standard mechsuit with Blaster Cannon, while the Fire Viper mode has a bullet proof fire resistant cock-pit complete with flame thrower and jetpack. But when it comes down to you can mix and match which ever way you choose, the pictures below show some of the options you can choose from! Also the pilot isnt removable but his mask is, I would love to show you whats underneath but only the person who purchases it will find that out ;) This guy is for sale, if any one is interested feel free to email me! Now onto the pictures and thanks for looking! Almost forgot this is custom #156 which is signified on his chest-Enjoy!


This first picture shows, Blaster Cannon, Flame Thrower, dome cockpit and Jetpack.


Street Viper Mode:






Fire Viper Mode:


Use Both Blaster Cannon and Flame thrower For TWICE the Damage!


Your Choice Helmet (dome cock-pit) on or off!

The back pack is removable and also has a tank where the flame thrower cord attaches into!

Next Custom: Claire Redfield (Mighty Mugg) or Mr. Freeze FatCap