Monday, January 3, 2011

Transformers: Arcee

If you can remember back in september I had a sale- This was part of that $50 sale, your thinking wow he took forever to finish this one, haha well yeah I did, but thats only because Laz said I could take my time on this custom and a year later, literally a year later since its 2011  Happy New Years everybody! Anywho this is Arcee from transformers complete with custom pistol. Her back pack is made from a skirt mugg, cut in half than split open- Thought I would keep it muggish, I hope you guys like it and I hope you like it as well Laz- I am very happy with the turn out, Im a big transformers fan so I had a blast working on this one! Let me know what you guys think! Custom #149








In other Transformers news- I have a Mini Soundwave with working speaker that you plug into almost anything! Its almost done a couple more days! I got lots of minis on the way too.. Antman, Kratos, Brainy smurf and Frank (donnie darko)
Next Custom: Poison Ivy- Mighty Mugg or Maybe a Mini!?