That's right I'm Back with another $50 custom sale, My first sale had a huge turnout! So I'm back for a second helping! This sale is almost identical to the last except this time there will be a limited number of spots available, only 10! I will update this thread for each custom that is ordered, to show the amount of spots that are left ! This sale will run for one week only Starting Saturday the 12th of February to Saturday the 19th of February ! The poster should explain it all but if you have any questions please feel free to pm/email me! Here you can see some examples of my last sale and every custom I've made to date!

Also you may have noticed the line " Want a FREE custom? Ask me how!" Well I will explain for those of you who are not familiar- For the year of 2011, 12 months, 365 days I am extending you this offer- If you order 4 customs from me in the year 2011 ( any time through out this year) I will make you one free custom of your choice! So YES, that means if you take part in this sale it will count as one of those four orders, and you will be one step closer to getting a free custom! There are no restrictions on this sale- If you wanted to order 2, or 3 from this sale go ahead- I don't mind! Just make sure you guys do it while the spots are available, remember there's only ten this time!  
Thanks for looking and I hope to hear from some of you soon!