Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Awesome Iron Clad Lord: Dr. Doom (v2)



The Awesome Iron Clad Lord- DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!
This custom is one of my favorites to date- I've always loved the Dr. Doom Character- He was actually MY first custom I've ever made! 

And then 171 customs later you have this guy! Haha I've come along way since than, Aa you know this custom was made out of a 2010 SDCC Iron Man, this custom was also the winner of Project Mayhem 1 contest, and got 2nd place in the Custom Playground contest! I want to thank everyone who voted for him and for all the comments so far- you guys are great! He is for sale, I figured I would put him for sale here first than to ebay if needed. If your interested please feel free to Pm with any offers, thanks again for looking and the comments in advance, Enjoy! custom #172



Next Custom: Boba Fett (v3)