Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Man Without Fear

This custom is not so much DARE DEVIL as it is more "The Man Without Fear." The original costume design of this version of DD is credited to Rafael Grampa. I drew out a mockup way back for this.. and never did it until I was totally inspired by seeing toy boys yellow DD. So I finally turned it into a custom and Im pretty happy with the turnout. I like Dare Devil alot, especially the older version.He was a masked vigilantly but for justice . He'd go out and kick Crime/ Evils ass and did he it all blind! Plus when he wasn't fighting he was putting the bad guys behind bars! He worked as a Lawyer in a place called Hell's Kitchen- He totally was the Man Without Fear.. This is custom #180 and he is for sale if anyone is interested let me know~Thanks for looking!