Thursday, October 20, 2011

Royal Pain Tattoo shop: Zombie Themed Art show

This past first friday (October 7th) I was part of a show at a local tattoo shop in Lancaster called Royal Pain Tattoos Located on the corner of North Prince street and Harrisburg Pike- It was all zombie themed so I submitted several of my illustration pieces and custom toys. These are some customs They you might have seen before and some you might have never seen. I hope you guys like what you see so far- I will post more pictures once I get my artwork back from the tattoo shop it was held in. So here are pictures from the show.. If you guys see something you like its all for sale, except the (Astro boy) zombie spiderman and BL batman- Those two are already spoken for. The other things are Zombie Weapon X, Ash from Army of Darkness, Zombie Captain America, Zombie Spiderman, Zombie Hulk, Zombie BL firestorm and Let me know what you guys think good or bad, custom toys or my illustration work- The four close up of the zombie drawings are mine, there are other paintings and different forms of art work being displayed which I also took pictures of. It was a good night free food free drinks and a chance to display my artwork-Thank you guys for letting me be part of the show and everyone else thanks for looking!