Thursday, August 19, 2010

Night Wing

This is the third mugg I have finished since my original leave of absence, I haven't been on blogger as much as I use to, or posting customs as much due to my health problems. This custom was sculpted by Laz this is the last mugg I had to finish for him. For those who don't know the story, I was given three muggs that were sculpted by Laz but do to injury he could not finish them... So as much as I would love to take full credit for this guy I can't all I did was paint him! This guy was real fun to paint, I had a blast finishing up all three of these customs and it was a nice way to ease myself back into painting... Some might not know but almost 3 weeks ago I was diagnosed with cancer (non hodgkin's lymphoma) because of this I have not been able to do what I love, customizing. The last couple weeks have been stressful, tiring and well.. the only way I can put it, a struggle.  Since then I have received my first treatment of chemo and since then I finished 3 customs, wonder woman, cat woman and this guy, night wing!




Next Custom: Bobba Fett