Thursday, August 26, 2010

My Back Pack has Jets, I'm Boba the Fett

I bounty hunt for Jaba Hut to Finance my vett, Wicky Wicky!! This is one of the most notorious bounty hunters of all time, Boba Fett! I'm Boba the fett, my back pack got jets! This guy was created for personal interest, I had a little help from the good ol' doc- Thank you for the Rifle & the sweet Imperial Stand! All sculpt work and paint applications are done by yours truly! I've had this guy in the works for the last two months, he took the back seat when I got diagnosed with the whole cancer thing- but now that I've gained my strength back I finally completed him. I am more than satisfied with the final result of this guy and I hope you guys enjoy him too! Thanks for Looking and thanks again Doc!






























Next Custom: Evil Super Woman from Crisis on Two Earths